"We believe in the future of Solar Power"
Join the team
GreenElec is a dynamic and energetic small business with a key focus on employee support and professional growth. We actively focus on skill development and strength based learning as we encourage staff to identify areas within the electrical industry they are seeking to up-skill and grow within. Along with employee reward programs, team building days and workplace development programs, GreenElec continues to develop a unique position in the trade industry where employee’s feel empowered to learn and grow regardless of their years of experience in the industry.
GreenElec is currently looking for a driven and motivated electrician to manage the solar division. The benefits are endless… is this you?! Then read more below:
Manager – Renewable Energy
- Growing and dynamic small business
- Supportive and encouraging workplace environment
- Managerial and leadership opportunities
GreenElec is a well established electrical and solar specialist company located on the Northern Beaches in Sydney. Servicing clients for over 9 years in both the residential and commercial sectors, GreenElec has defined systems and processes which strive to provide the best outcome in each project.
GreenElec was created to empower homeowners and businesses with the latest technology, and to help the consumer become independent from energy utilities while at the same time enjoy the comforts the modern world has to offer.
- Designing, developing and quoting installations
- Overseeing and managing the installation of solar PV systems for residential, commercial and industrial facilities
- Fault finding/diagnosis of solar PV system issues and problem solving
- Residential and construction electrical work for customers as required
- Completion of job reports, logging and managing databases of each job, job files and compliance documentation
- Undertaking site inspections and liaising with affiliated organisation for the duration of the electrical/solar project
- General paperwork for STC claims
- Attendance at renewable energy roadshows and conferences and networking with industry professionals
- Current Electrical Licence/Electrical Contractors Licence
- CEC Install and Design Accreditation
- Construction Industry Blue/White Card
- Working at Heights Certificate
- Drivers Licence (manual)
- Valid First Aid Certificate with CPR (or willingness to gain)
- Competitive per annum salary based on experience and knowledge
- A company vehicle (with accessibility to company trailer for solar projects)
- Interstate travel to conferences/roadshow opportunities in the renewable energy sector
- Managerial/leadership opportunities
To find out more about this opportunity and arrange an interview, please email your resume to Rhea at [email protected]. Please include a short cover letter addressing why you think you would be the right person for the role.