GreenElec: Your Local Cromer Electrician
GreenElec are one of the leading electricians in the Cromer and Greater Sydney region. While other companies in the industry can be disorganised and hard to book with, we pride ourselves on being reliable, responsive and easy to work with. That’s just one of the many reasons we’re the electrician Cromer residents turn to when they need the job done right.
We always provide quality service, no matter how big or small the job.
Our multi-award-winning team of electricians have been providing expert service for over 10 years now. We can help you with everything from small residential jobs through to complex commercial projects.
With GreenElec, you know you’re working with a multi-award-winning company that is:
• Top rated online
• Honest & reliable
• On time (every time)
• Committed to transparent pricing upfront
• Employing fully accredited, expert electricians
• World-class when it comes to after sales service.
As a local & family-owned business, we love working in the Cromer region. Our team is fully committed to consistent, excellent service for each and every customer.
Whether it’s a large scale industrial project or a simple, quick residential job, we work with you to make sure we’re finding the best innovative, sustainable and reliable solutions for your project.
Why Choose GreenElec Electricians?
It’s important to feel confident that you’re hiring the right people for your project. After all, you want a company that is going to provide excellent outcomes at an excellent price.
When you engage GreenElec, you can feel confident that your project will receive the high standard in care that we’ve become known for.
Here are 5 things you can always expect our team to do:
1. Arrive on time, every time. We know that electricians – and all tradespeople in fact – have a reputation for not really valuing their client’s time. At GreenElec Electricians, we understand that you don’t have all day to wait around for us. That’s why you can rely on us to be there when we say we will.
2. Clean up after every job! Why should you have to clean everything up? Once we’ve completed a job, we’ll leave the space exactly how we found it.
3. Provide transparent pricing up front. We all know someone who has been taken for a ride. That’s not how we do things at GreenElec. We ensure that you get a transparent, honest quote. What’s more, you can trust us to be upfront with you if we think there’s a better way for you to achieve something as well.
4. Deliver high quality work. Our qualified Cromer electricians are all accredited and highly trained. Regular updates to our training ensures that our technicians are always on top of the smartest and most effective ways to do things.
5. Follow up with world class after-sales service. In the unlikely event that something needs to be fixed, our team will follow up quickly for you.
Need An Electrician Near Cromer?
GreenElec has provided high quality electrical services as part of new builds and renovations across the Sydney metropolitan region.
We provide our services for clients working in both residential and commercial/industrial settings.
We have a comprehensive approach to all that we do. This means we provide a wide range of services to ensure you are getting the very best solutions to meet your needs.
After all, no two jobs are the same, so it is important to have a service provider who will look carefully at what each project needs.
Clients often seek out our consultation services as part of their design and preparation phases. These services are included in our involvement, because it’s important to examine and understand not just the options available, but the best solutions for each situation.
Our role often includes:
• Assistance in designing sophisticated electrical solutions with the use of
• Collaboration with each client to identify how proposed electrical works will assist in achieving their household goals
• A comprehensive overview of renewable energy solutions that will contribute to a financial and environmental benefits
• In-depth and ongoing communication from the design phase through to the completion phases of the installation.
Our vast knowledge and expertise sees us collaborating with industry partners regularly. We often consult and advocate for the best possible outcomes for our clients.